[pp.int.general] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Jul 8 01:52:20 CEST 2009

No, i see linkedin as a "escape" route. I tend to use as many mediums
as possible.
Just for networking, however, i do HATE sites like facebook, linkedin
etc.

I found out that Piratpartiet (Zweden) is the only pirate party before
me, who is active @ Linked-in.
It's always good to have fallbacks. Besides, why not use each other's
networks ?
Just imagine, that the ppi mailserver goes down, how are you goint to
contact all PPI members ?

As you can see, i did _not_ provide much information, just the part
that i need.
( I like my privacy )