[pp.int.general] first public actions in Serbia

Raquero enrique at errea.es
Wed Jul 8 16:52:38 CEST 2009

	Hi:

		Congratulations, Serbian pirates for this your "premier" at public eye. From
Spain we woud like to show you our respect and succesful event for this
festival and public appearance; good luck with your "sure you'll get" 10 k
signatures to form the Serbian Pirate Party. I hope that the rest of future
political parties, follow your steps and on this direction and jump to the
masses.

		ninHer.

		II RR Coordinator of the Spanish Pirate Party.