[pp.int.general] first public actions in Serbia

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:19:31 CEST 2009

Hello Raquero,

first day of festival so encouraging! a bunch of people offered
support and they are willing to help:)

today we will be dressed in pirate T-shirts and spread flyers over the
festival:)

Raquero>         Hi:

Raquero>                 Congratulations, Serbian pirates for this
Raquero> your "premier" at public eye. From
Raquero> Spain we woud like to show you our respect and succesful event for this
Raquero> festival and public appearance; good luck with your "sure you'll get" 10 k
Raquero> signatures to form the Serbian Pirate Party. I hope that the rest of future
Raquero> political parties, follow your steps and on this direction and jump to the
Raquero> masses.

Raquero>                 ninHer.

Raquero>                 II RR Coordinator of the Spanish Pirate Party.

Raquero> Pirate Parties International - General Talk
Raquero> pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net

Best regards,
 Aleksandar                            mailto:piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
                                       http://piratskapartija.com/