[pp.int.general] International pirate parties schedules.

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:10:16 CEST 2009

Hi all,

there is a good article (from a Spanish professional journalist) about
Amelia's visit:
* spanish version:
http://montserratboix.nireblog.com/post/2009/07/08/con-amelia-andersdotter-del-partido-pirata
* google-translated:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmontserratboix.nireblog.com%2Fpost%2F2009%2F07%2F08%2Fcon-amelia-andersdotter-del-partido-pirata&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=

PS: next time any of you is coming to Barcelona, please tell me in advance!
I would like to show you the city, and of course share some ideas.