[pp.int.general] God is officially on our side!

Alex Foti alex.foti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:29:36 CEST 2009

yeh, treating the grateful poor is one thing, allowing freedom of
expression is quite another, namely exactly what the Vatican and
especially this pope (who headed the Inquisition prior to becoming
pontiff) stands AGAINST
he also said stop to precarity in the encyclical, but he's just
reaffirming the traditional the social doctrine of the church: social
harmony thru welfare paternalism; it's better than liberalism on
social rights, it's worse than liberalism on civil rights.

cioa pirati vs the g8 and concomitant repression of student activists,

lx