[pp.int.general] A PPI Announcement

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 20:32:47 CEST 2009

2009/7/11 Mikko Särelä <msarela at cc.hut.fi>

> As an example, I been told that the Finnish pirate party has a
> pretty well maintained server which also others can use, if they so wish.
> We will also, pretty soon, have a member database which could be useful
> for others. Many pirate parties have members who are professional web
> designers, coders, techies, people with all kinds of special knowledge.
> Some of them are willing to help in the area of their expertise.

I thinks that a joint IT team would be great. It has been suggested many
times.

We have common needs (internal tools, mosty) that could be developed once,
and then reused by all the pirate parties.

On the other hand, some smaller parties probably lack IT staff, and can't
afford to dedicate people to this team.