[pp.int.general] Clarifying the status of PIRATA (Spanish pirate party).

loikva enrique at errea.es
Thu Jul 16 13:36:29 CEST 2009

    Hi:

             We, the spanish pirate party, would like to know if the
content of the two next paragrahps, extracted and translated, from an
interview made to Amelia Andersdotter during his recent staying in
Barcelona and published by a spanish paper , is correct:

##############beggining of the extract###############################

1) Do you think that the spanish pirate party could reach so much votes
as the swedish pirate party?

It is difficult. In Spain there are two main politic parties over the
rest of them. Besides, the spanish pirates tend to  work more through
associations than political organizations.

2) Apart the swedish, more pirate parties has been created  in some
other countries . Does it exist any sort of agreements or common issues
between all of them?

No. Many of them are still growing and there is still a lack of internal
organization. Also we have found with common cultural barriers in some
of them.

If it is correct, we would like to remark that the Spanish pirate party
(PIRATA) was created as a regular and official  political party,
corresponding the the laws of the Government of Spain, in 2006.

If it isn't, please cite the corrections needed to understand it
undoubtedly.

       Enrique Errea a.k.a. "ninHer"
       II. RR. Coordinator of the Spanish Pirate Party (PIRATA)