[pp.int.general] Help to Argentine Pirate Party

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo at partidopirata.org
Sun Jul 19 02:19:39 CEST 2009

Hello,

Does anyone have a server to help the Argentine Pirate Party to create its
site?

My name is Rodrigo and I form the Brazillian Pirate Party Collective.
Eduardo from Argentina contact me and tell me the  situation of the
"Argentine Pirate Party". He has a blog
(http://partido-pirata.blogspot.comredirect from
http://partido-pirata.com.ar) and he requested help to create a new website
but he don't have sufficient money or tecnical skills for this. I have
tecnical skills, I help largely the creation of the Brazilian Pirate Party
website (http://www.partidopirata.org), but lack the server.

Does anyone have a server to help the Argentine Pirate Party to create its
site? A simple drupal site and a forum phpBB is enough.

Thank you,

--
Rodrigo Pereira
http://www.partidopirata.org