[pp.int.general] Help to Argentine Pirate Party

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo at partidopirata.org
Thu Jul 30 02:17:27 CEST 2009

The "Argentine Pirate Party" unfortunately is not a "group". The blog
http://partido-pirata.blogspot.com is maintained by a person outside
Argentina and this person has no interest in form any kind of group
including a political party. I am better informed about the "Argentine
Pirate Party" now. I contact via skype the person who maintains the blog and
he informed me that there are many misunderstandings. I suggest this person
to leave the name and avoid further inconveniences.

Sorry the misunderstanding.

Rodrigo Pereira.
from Brazil.

--