[pp.int.general] Some Proposals & a request for cooperation

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo at partidopirata.org
Tue Jul 28 23:30:14 CEST 2009

Good Proposal.

The blog could have a Main column that contains the updates of participants
in many languages. My proposal is its proposal and:

 * A multilingual website, which can be written in other languages than
English.
 * Filters by language
 * Forum's sections by country but also by "subject" or topic too.
 * Regular IRC's meetings to coordinate the project.

Probrably, we have webspace in a dreamhost service or other payed service. I
could offer help to create a drupal website with this features and help with
the content em Portuguese and Spanish and the multilingual environment.

Rodrigo Pereira
Brazilian Pirate Party - Partido Pirata
http://www.partidopirata.org