[pp.int.general] Fwd: <nettime> Richard Stallman: How the Swedish Pirate Party Platform Backfires on Free Software

Pasi Palmulehto scoffer at kofeiini.riippuvuus.net
Wed Jul 29 10:42:27 CEST 2009

There was discussion with members yes, and after I had wrote the basic
text, there was ten people styling it so I wouldn't think it to be hasty
reply. Also, how can you say quick response? I think it was very very
slow, It should have done the same day RMS had wrote his text.

Many of our members like GPL as I do also (I try not to even use
anything that's not open source, usually GPL). The problem is that
special exceptions are not good on writing a law and forcing to
register / publish something is pretty opposite of members opinions.

-Pasi