[pp.int.general] Fwd: <nettime> Richard Stallman: How the Swedish Pirate Party Platform Backfires on Free Software

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed Jul 29 22:14:59 CEST 2009

    I like it as well but it feels very problematic. It couldn't be forced
    only for commercial software

Yes it could.

				 and I really don't want every software
    developer to be obligated to register their software..

Not all software developers, just developers of proprietary software,
or maybe just commercial developers of proprietary software.
What they are doing is antisocial anyway, so they can't claim
their rights are being violated by such a requirement.