[pp.int.general] Who wants to go to Brussels ?

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:25:22 CEST 2009

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I have been talking to Robbie about this since I want to go there and
they are quickly getting fully booked so please contact Robbie
directly on Robbie.E.C.A.Hontele at piratenpartij.nl in case you want to
go there.

Please note that due to the limited number of seats the people going
there need to be able to represent their PP party (deep knowledge) and
ask questions that comes from this background so going there just to
listen is unfortunately not possible.

- Nicolas