[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

pp at christian-hufgard.de pp at christian-hufgard.de
Mon Jun 8 15:19:41 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 02:48:34PM +0200, Reinier Bakels wrote:

> So personality rights need to be extended and exploiattion rights need to
> be abolished.

I think that we have the same targets - but try to reach it on different ways. You want to take away levies "shall the artists find a better way to live from". I want to show them, that there are other ways. And to make them the change easier, I will give them money from a "flatrate".
(Well, I really do not unterstand, why someone downloads commercial stuff. there is so much good free stuff out there, that needs support...)

Christian