[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Mon Jun 8 16:11:55 CEST 2009

> I think that we have the same targets - but try to reach it on different
> ways. You want to take away levies "shall the artists find a better way to
> live from". I want to show them, that there are other ways. And to make
> them the change easier, I will give them money from a "flatrate".

Join the record maffia and don't bother me here. become an "intellectual
property" lawyer and get VERY rich. In NL, you can get a law degree in 2 1/2
years (I proved it), get your attorney registration in 3 years (but that is
an "on the job"training for a salary), and then you get your permit for
Germany as well, based on EU law, without the cumbersome Staatsexamen and
Referendariat.

reinier