[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:11:46 CEST 2009

Christian, here is an idea: if you want a cultural flatrate, that is, impose
a tax for sustaining culture, impose that tax on "original" copies, not on
internet, not on blank CDs/DVDs, not on MP3 players, not on computers,
don't impose the tax directly on every citizen and also don't impose the tax
on the government (because then every citizen would be paying that tax).

Apply the tax on the "original" copies,  tax  cinema tickets, tax music
albums avaible on stores, tax DVDs, tax concert tickets, tax books, tax
cable tv.

You want a tax? then pay it, but I won't.