[pp.int.general] Results (And now?)

Pedro Carvalho pedro.carvalhofr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:41:06 CEST 2009

uh... actually, "left-center-right" is a one-dimensional concept. A
two-dimensional one would be, for example, like the political compass (
http://www.politicalcompass.org/). It is a little easier to fit in it: we
could, at this particular system, describe ourselves as a party way down on
the y axis (authoritarian/libertarian), and no defined position on the x
axis (collective/individual economy). Yeah, I agree, far from ideal, but
somewhat easier to handle than the left-right one-dimensional axis. At least
until we come up with something better ;)

Regards,
Pedro Carvalho - Brazilian Pirate Party