[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:56:21 CEST 2009

Some freedoms come into conflict with other freedoms. For example, my
supposed freedom to kill you comes into conflict with your freedom to live.
In the same fashion, if you integrate free code into a privative/proprietary
software, that code would stop having Freedom
3<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software#Definition>:
The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements to the
public, so that the whole community benefits.

If you fancy that kind of freedoms (the freedom of removing your own code's
freedoms), you should search for a BSD-like license. Me, I don't like those
BSD licenses.