[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:15:51 CEST 2009

We may share the same target, that is, changing copyright laws to better
ones, but we differ on what to do. Right-wing people and leftists also
supposedly share the target of a better and more fair society but they
differ on the way to achieve it. So I don't think you should be wasting your
time here.

I don't think you should be wasting your time here because you say:

> "But I also want that artist retreive money, if someone copies their work -
> unless the artists themselves  decide to free their work"

And that's absolutely against what every Pirate Party is trying to achieve.
What you are saying there is exactly the position of the RIAA, MPAA and all
those lobbys. And it  is wrong because a download/copy doesn't mean a lost
sale. It also doesn't mean 0.001 lost sales if that's what you are thinking.
It means ZERO lost sales!