[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:45:14 CEST 2009

> "I respect the artists work, and if an artist does not want me, to share
> his work with my friends, I just look for another artist who does so"

Well, I disagree again. If AC/DC doesn't want me to make a copy of their
albums, I will anyway copy them for free. And I think I'm entitled to,
because it's like copying an idea, it's free, zero costs. If artists want
money, they have to find it in services or products that have more than zero
costs, like a CD, DVD, or a concert.