[pp.int.general] Results (And now?)

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:59:48 CEST 2009

2009/6/8 Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl>:
> don't understand them, and now they got a voice. Populist messages have the
> benefit of oversimplification. Honesty is too complicated.

You're a worrywart, but yes, I agree. The three political parties
(liberal-conservatives, social democrats and liberal-conservatives)
who got msost votes in Sweden had the following slogans:

-we have lived in many places all over europe, and can therefore
represent swedish people in europe
-we do not plan to be as passive as the liberal-conservatives
-yes to europe, not no

i have a lisbon seat now, if ireland vote yes to lisbon. everything
here is crazy.

but what i would like to is to talk to any number of people from
germany. are you planning any get-togethers in germany this summer?
i'm thinking that in order to launch the young pirates' co-operation
(=funding=good) we should have an irl-meeting so we're sure of each
other.

we have a working group now, since last week, in ung pirat for
international/european issues so...

also if, a finnish person happens to read this: i (or someone else
from the ung pirat int. working group) have been planning to come to
finncon or assembly, are you going to be represented there?