[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:18:31 CEST 2009

As I said I don't have much time but:

Here in Spain what you call "illegal copy" is LEGAL. Yeah, LEGAL. I don't
have time now to debate the proposition of a cultural tax, but I will state
again that I'm not trying to be "cool", I'm just saying that the only way to
prevent millions of people from copying copyrighted material for free
through the internet is... closing internet. It's not an argument, it's not
a proposition like your cultural tax, just a technological fact to consider.