[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

pp at christian-hufgard.de pp at christian-hufgard.de
Tue Jun 9 15:02:30 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 02:52:23PM +0200, Félix Robles wrote:
> You can try to chase "pirates" and you can try to make it more difficult to
> get free copies of copyrighted material, but there always will be people
> with the technological knowledge to share those copies for free.
>
> And I'll always be one of those.

Woah, what a cool guy you are.

If I make you pay a levy for your line, you can save a lot of time by not having to copy illegal.

Freedom is always a set of balances and maybe I am not a good pirate, if I want people to pay for the things the like to use, but I can live with that. Because I respect the work, others do.

If you are willing to pay 70€ for a concert ticket, would be one additinal euro a month not a good price for having legal access to every material available? Let it be five euro. I'd pay this tax gladly, if I hadn't to waste my time in politics anymore. (But I had to... To ensure that my money is paied to the right people...)

Christian