[pp.int.general] Some info required about Jörg Tauss.

aloa5 piratenpartei at t-online.de
Sat Jun 20 17:46:58 CEST 2009

Hello,

Tauss left the SPD and will (as said) join the Piratenpartei. He is a
member of the Bundestag (Parliament) and will keep his seat.

The files were found. Tauss said that the files are part of his work
against child pornographic. He was in the corresonding commission of the
Bundestag and fighted against. There is an actual investigation about
that point.

Anyway - he is not convicted and the German Piratenpartei decided not to
select the people (or even member of the Bundestag) wich asked for a
membership because there "could be...".

Aside from this problem it is  +1 in Parliament. It is not predictable
what this could mean in front of the election to the Bundestag in a few
months. But PR is important.

Regards
ALOA