[pp.int.general] Some info required about Jörg Tauss.

Alexander Schwoch alex.lists at palc.de
Sun Jun 21 01:20:07 CEST 2009

> 		We have seen published some news on spanish papers about
> some paedophilia
> suspecting files found in Jörg Tauss computer.

Jörg Tauss admits that he possessed such files, however he says that he wanted to investigate in the crime scene personally, what leaded to the possession of such files. His arguments sound plausible. I will try to keep you up to date if there are any news about the lawsuit. This may last some months, since official statements will be done when the case is closed.

> Besides, they also publised that he has left the German SPD  and now
> affiliated to the German pirate party. Could anyone from any
> close/trusted
> source, specially from the German pirate party, put some light over it?

Yes, he said that he left the SPD and our executive committee already welcomed him into the party in a press release.

--
Alexander Schwoch (Reply to: alex at palc.de), ICQ: 50900699