[pp.int.general] Some info required about Jörg Tauss.

Per von Zweigbergk per.von.zweigbergk at piratpartiet.se
Sun Jun 21 06:21:38 CEST 2009

20 jun 2009 kl. 16.49 skrev Raquero:

> 	Hi:
>
> 		We have seen published some news on spanish papers about some
> paedophilia
> suspecting files found in Jörg Tauss computer.
>
> link in spanish:
>
> http://www.adn.es/politica/20090620/NWS-0738-SPD-Diputado-Partido-Pirata-sospechoso.html
>

> Besides, they also publised that he has left the German SPD  and now
> affiliated to the German pirate party. Could anyone from any close/
> trusted
> source, specially from the German pirate party, put some light over
> it?

I was browsing Slashdot: and I came across the following post by
Hurricane78 (navid.zamani at googlemail.com):
> The whole thing is a joke. It was his job to handle child
> pornography cases. He left, because he was disgusted with the way it
> is handled now.
>
> And another group of politicians made his special rights vanish in
> the blink of an eye, so that he could not react, and they had a
> window for suing him. It was all staged.
> Interestingly, that very group is known from the "Sachsen-Affäre". A
> large-scale scandal, where it is proven that they took private
> advantages, bribes (while in office), did illegal spying, human
> trafficking, child prostitution and drug dealing. And guess what
> happened to them. Exactly. Nothing.
>
> So the wolf is the shepherd here, and I guess you can pretty much
> bet, that the point of this law (at least partially) is to protect
> them.
>
> UPDATE: Good news: The Pirate Party accepted his membership. So now
> we have a Pirate in parliament!. Yay!

Link to the post: http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=1276159&cid=28406591

I don't know who Navid Zamani / Hurricane78 is, but I thought
forwarding this post might prove useful for anyone wanting to know
more about this person.