[pp.int.general] Some info required about Jörg Tauss.

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Sun Jun 21 09:28:28 CEST 2009

I think it is time to make the radical step to question the general indignation on child pornography. Because the topic is so emotional, it is easily abused as a pretext for all kinds of censorschip that violate basic human rights.

No, I am not a paedophile. But I wonder: is there a reason to assume that they are more often sexually violent than other sexually active people? Of course, intercourse between adult people is often (very) desired, while intercourse with children is never desired.

But: isn't a preference for children an orientation like homosexuality, something that happens to people and can not be cured? Is the paedophile to be blamed for being a peadophile (if he does not rape children)? I am not an expert in this field, but I guess that looking at sexual pictures (perhaps while masturbating) could serve as a harmless alternative for real sex. But then they argue that making erotic pictures also violates rights of children. OK, but why disallow *virtual* child pornography? The running argument is that the distinction is hard to make. But isn't there ground to believe that the availability of (truly virtual) child pronography actuall *reduces* the risk of (actual) children to be abused? I love to look at the virtual tits of Lara Croft. http://www.moviesense.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/189555-lara-croft_400.jpg

And now I wait until the polic comes because I have broken the taboo to condemn child pornography unconditionally.