[pp.int.general] EUparl status

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Mon Mar 9 20:00:05 CET 2009

Ok, a week into march, we've got 3 months to go, and who's where.

If any parties are having problems, LET ME KNOW. better yet, let us ALL
know - because no-one can help if we don't know.

Seriously, you think we can't help, but we all have different
experiences, and might have some different suggestions on solving
problems. After all, what have you got to lose?

And if you don't want to say it on the list, then at least come find me
and talk to me. now, even when I'm away i'll be reachable - i've just
set up so i can use MSN and yahoo on my phone - ktetch at cableinet.co.uk
for MSN/live messenger, and ktetch for yahoo

Our plan of two years ago, 19-from-5, might be in tatters, but lets try
and make the best showing we can, eh?

Andrew
PPI coordinator