[pp.int.general] Against Monopoly

Kaj Sotala kaj.sotala at piraattipuolue.fi
Wed Mar 25 20:21:42 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Glenn Kerbein
<glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>    Just thought I'd share this link with you:
> http://www.againstmonopoly.org/index.php?perm=593056000000000694
> I suggest that you purchase or obtain this book, it seems to take a free
> market approach to a largely anti-commercial stance.

Available as a free download at
http://www.dklevine.com/general/intellectual/againstfinal.htm .

I second the recommendation - this is the book that originally
converted me to the pirate cause (a couple of years ago, when they had
PDF copies of an earlier draft online), and a considerable amount of
my public pro-pirate rhetoric builds on arguments originally presented
there.

I consider it a must-read for any serious Pirate Party activist, anywhere.