[pp.int.general] Piraattipuolue announces "Pirate Radio"

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Thu Mar 26 10:18:48 CET 2009

I thought some of you might be interested;

We in Piraattipuolue (PPFI) have started experimenting with publishing
audio podcasts in which active members of the Party discuss recent
events and pirate philosophy (in Finnish). The quality of production
isn't very high yet, but we intend to improve things as production gets
more routine. We've branded the podcast series "Pirate radio".

This way we hope to bring people closer to us, sharing our world and
thoughts with them so we don't appear as far-off, inpersonal or distant
to the commoner. Perhaps this might work for other parties as well?

Regards,

--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board