[pp.int.general] Belgian Pirate Party

Bert Van de Poel bert at bhack.net
Thu May 14 16:25:22 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I'm Bert Van de Poel, a 17 year old pirate and student living in Belgium.
I have been talking earlier to some guys @the different PP IRC channels
and I'm considering to start up the Belgian Pirate Party properly.
The website is not a real issue as I'm a semi-professional webdesigner
when I'm not studying (which I should do more often if I don't want tof
ail this year) but I need more people to help me (both persons from
inside Belgian and contacts in The Netherlands, France and Germany to
help me with the multi-lingual stuff), hosting and a domainname.
The PP will probably get one or more seats which will probably trigger
some extra media attention especially in Belgium because the European
parlement is here.

So, I need to get things organised.

All suggestions, info, help, comments, question, ... are more than
welcome ;)

Grtz and thx, Bert Van de Poel.

--
Bert Van de Poel