[pp.int.general] Belgian Pirate Party

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:09:35 CEST 2009

2009/5/14 Bert Van de Poel <bert at bhack.net>:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm Bert Van de Poel, a 17 year old pirate and student living in Belgium.
> I have been talking earlier to some guys @the different PP IRC channels and
> I'm considering to start up the Belgian Pirate Party properly.

That is good news. IIRC there was a Belgian (French-speaking) PP in
late 2006, but it lasted no more than a couple of months.

> The website is not a real issue as I'm a semi-professional webdesigner when
> I'm not studying (which I should do more often if I don't want tof ail this
> year) but I need more people to help me (both persons from inside Belgian
> and contacts in The Netherlands, France and Germany to help me with the
> multi-lingual stuff), hosting and a domainname.

We may be able to help you on the hosting side (you can mail us at
contact_at_partipirate.org). Anyway, welcome on board and good luck!

Regards,
Valentin [French Parti Pirate]