[pp.int.general] New poll: 5.6%

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Fri May 15 19:04:26 CEST 2009

In a new poll, we climb to 5.6%. It is all over today's TV news, and the
poll was quite ambitious (2,000 respondents instead of the usual 1,000).

"The Pirate Party is now as large as the Left Party and the Center
Party, and outsizes the Christian Democrats."

For those able to see the Morning TV news from this open-source-hostile
site, it's quite nice footage, also from some of our rallies:
http://anytime.tv4.se/webtv/?progId=761305

Note the nice sign "STASI LEVER" at the rally ("Stasi lives").

Christian Engström, who's our top candidate, on air:
http://anytime.tv4.se/webtv/?progId=761698

Cheers, mates!
Rick