[pp.int.general] RiP: A Remix Manifesto

coretx at piratenpartij.nl coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Tue May 19 06:03:09 CEST 2009

Verry interesting. But please scrap Cory Doctorow from the "interesting"
list.
He insults the pirate partys by calling us for example a bunch of
extremists.
And not worthy to be taken seriously. Once, i did try to talk to him on a
Picnic panel discussion i went to with Wybo.
When i mentioned being a pirate party member  ( And therefore being there )
, he made the organisation mute the microphone!
While a woman from XS4all took a stand for me, and the rest of the room was
filled with industry puppets...
To make it even more hilarious: the topic was "Creative Money Salon" , and
you can gues the context.