[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sun Nov 1 10:28:39 CET 2009

    > You seem to be running through all the argumemts and all the
    > propaganda terms that the publishers use.  It would seem that you
    > are actually their supporter.

    Definitivly not. I am a strong supporter of free content - thus I fight
    the (illegal) use of unfree content. The more unfree contest is used,
    the less free content is used.

The aim of the Pirate Party, as I understand it, is to win more
freedom in the use of all works.  What you propose to do
goes directly against that.  You support precisely the
restrictions that the Pirate Party seeks to eliminate.
Everything you have said results from that basic difference
of goals.