[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Sun Nov 1 15:18:31 CET 2009

Félix Robles wrote:
> Truth is you won't change our mind on that subject and I think we won't
> change yours neither.

Its not my intention to do so. And you don't have to change mine. I like
the idea of getting everything others have created for free. Think
that's a pretty natural wish. But I respect if someone tells me, that he
will not give me his stuff for free. Espacially if there is enough very
good free stuff. (At the minute I am listening to "Sad Robot" from
Pornonophique... Great track, you should give it a chance...)

> Either way we want our whole culture to be free for any non-profit use
> or not, and you know Pirate's point of view on the subject and our
> reasons.

Yeah. Everything for free, since creating copies does not produces
costs. May the creators find a way to get money for their work. Sorry,
that's selfish.

Christian