[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Tue Nov 3 07:02:32 CET 2009

Richard Stallman wrote:
>>     Then I must be expressing my intention wrong. The freedom to use
>>    everything everywhere everytime for free is a nice goal - but for me
>>    pretty irrelevant.
>
> Christian is evidently opposed to the Pirate Party's central goal.

http://www.piratenpartei.de/navigation/politik/unsere-ziele

Thanks to god, that the german piraty party does not define free
downloads as its primary goal but protecting the civil rights.

> Apparently he is on the list only to interfere.

To interfere what? Is there anything I disturb? Do I force anybody to
answer or even read my mails?

> (He may deny this, but the facts show it is true.)

Hey, this remembers me to a pretty goold ol' witch hunt. Want to put me
in a bag and drop me into a lake? Anyway, it has a good side: You are
the most famous person that ever insulted me. But don't worry, I'll
continue using free software. Because I like the idea of respect, that I
see behind it.

Christian