[pp.int.general] The ACTA Internet Chapter

jamie king jamie at jamie.com
Wed Nov 4 19:50:40 CET 2009

Well, Michael Geist is present at the negotiations, I think, and is pretty
well connected. 'Sources say' is likely to mean people who've seen the draft
which indicates the direction in which things are going. By now, consensus
is starting to emerge on what the ACTA wishlist is at least, with regards to
online, so this is (http://www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/4510/125/) worth
paying attention to.

cheers,