[pp.int.general] 3-step usage rights / forced licensing model

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Thu Nov 5 14:30:12 CET 2009

Mikko Särelä wrote:
> I have multiple private examples of me and my colleagues inventing exactly
> the same thing during the same week. When it comes to inventions, even
> half a year is a short time (compared to patent lifetime).

What kind of inventions is this? Work related? If so, I am pretty shure
that your employe won't allow you to get a private patent on your
invention.

> But then again, I don't care about this enough to start arguing with you,
> as you are a troll. And patents are an immoral monopoly granted by the
> state to businesses. ;)
>
> Sorry to have butted my head in, as I already made the decision not to
> engage you. I have better things to do than arguing with you, such as
> finishing my PhD. ;)

Oh, your welcome. And if I take a look who pirates decide as soon as they
are in the position to do so, I'm again thinking about whether I can also
do better things with my time...

Christian