[pp.int.general] Artificial Scarcity

Ryan Martin ryan.martin at pirate-party.us
Fri Nov 6 17:33:33 CET 2009

At the moment the discussion seems to take a blanket negative towards all
forms of artificial scarcity, but I'll assume that a lack of focus is
entirely based on a lack of further discussion.

Love to see what you guys in Luxembourg are working with about it...

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Sven Clement
<sven.clement at piratepartei.lu>wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> Luxembourg is speaking about some similar things especially are we
> considering this topic in our position of copyright and patent law. In which
> field do you speak of that topic? Or is it for you a topic on its own which
> could also be interesting for us.
>
> Sven
>
> On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Ryan Martin <ryan.martin at pirate-party.us>wrote:
>
>> Are any of the international parties talking openly and often about the
>> Pirate Party movement being 'against artificial scarcity'?
>>
>> There is talk of it here in the US and I'm looking for PP precedent.
>>
>> --
>> Ryan Martin
>> Administrator
>> United States Pirate Party