[pp.int.general] Artificial Scarcity

Ikke Ikke at piratenpartij.nl
Fri Nov 6 18:11:09 CET 2009

You do realise that if we aim to eliminate artificial scarcity we're up
against the whole of the capitalist system? That easely translates into:
you want to destroy our jobs!
The fascist belly of the beast will mobilise against us, and the hold of
corperate media on the popular opinion is still too firm for us to
survive. Look at Ron Paul. Shatter such centralisation of
information-provision, and we might have a fighting chance. Protect our
internetz, siphon viewers away from the old media, that's all we can do
for now.