[pp.int.general] Translation of the Pirate Manifesto

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:18:46 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl> wrote:

> then I discovered that the *real* PP leadership (falckvinge, Engström) was
>>> *totally* unintested in this "manifesto-mania". >> And they are right!
>>> Absolutely right!
>>>
>> Falckvinge and Engström are leaders of the Swedish PP only, AFAIK.
>>
> Perhaps the don't have a formal say. But I like their down to earth,
> practical approach.

So you agree with me that they are only the leaders of the Swedish PP,
adding that you personally like them? Because, you know, it's a good thing
they got elected in the european parliament, I really think it's a very good
think, but AFAIK no italian, british, french, spanish or german voted for
the Swedish PP. They, therefore, are not the " *real* PP leadership" but in
in their country.