[pp.int.general] Translation of the Pirate Manifesto

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Tue Nov 10 16:22:32 CET 2009

> Don't mind Reinier, though, he's got a habit of ignoring anything that
> isn't what he wants, and/or miring everything in senseless
> double-talk. Classic case of a lawyer in love with the sound of his
> own voice, Very little of what he has to say is important (or
> relevant) so just do what increasing numbers of people are doing,
> killfile him.

Stop trolling! I give arguments whether it is perhaps not useful to give
priority to the "manifesto" at all, specifically to someone who was
apparently unknowing about the Manifesto A/B/C history.

If you believe that I am wrong, give me the arguments. Don't attack me
personally. And note that my prime concern is whether the manifesto itself
is a priority, not whether its contents are OK (because my hard disk will
not be large enough to keep the debate that will be triggered by such a
comment)!

reinier