[pp.int.general] Fwd: anti-IP policies would lead to green job losses

Patrick Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Tue Nov 10 21:53:41 CET 2009

Thanks for forwarding this.
For now, I could only take a short glimp on it.
I have to remark that the "Wind Turbines" section sounded extremely
sarcastic to me, because the rise of General Electric to America’s
largest wind energy manufacturing firm was actually boosted

Sources

* European parliament report on ECHELON
page 102ff
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//NONSGML+REPORT+A5-2001-0264+0+DOC+PDF+V0//EN

* Article published in "Die Zeit" (German weekly newsletter)
http://www.zeit.de/1999/40/199940.nsa_2_.xml
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zeit.de%2F1999%2F40%2F199940.nsa_2_.xml&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=Translate