[pp.int.general] The Czech Pirate Party, PPI web, Pirate Conference

Mikulas.Ferjencik Mikulas.Ferjencik at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 11 14:58:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I am new to the list, so I am just learning to work with it effectively.

First of all I would like to inform you that the Czech Pirate Party is up and running. We are ready to take part in the next parliamentary elections coming up in May/June 2010. We even have the money neccesary to take part in the elections collected already, since the original election date was postponed by half a year.

Therefore it would be nice if we could be added to the PPI website. Our website is www.ceskapiratskastrana.cz Hopefully, there will be an English version of our website by the end of the year.

Last thing I would like to ask is whether there is any sort of PPI conference coming up. Also, is there any progress on the European Pirate Party?

Have a nice day

Mikulas Ferjencik, Czech Pirate Party member