[pp.int.general] Subject: Re: International Pirates Day

Federico Bruni brunology at alice.it
Wed Nov 11 17:06:30 CET 2009

Il giorno mer, 11/11/2009 alle 22.46 +0900, I.K. ha scritto:

>         we should distribute a pirated version of GNU / Linux (based
>         on
>         gnewsense, for example), with pirate logos, wallpapers and a
>         collection of documentation on various topics pirates.

We discussed about the same idea in the italian PP ml some months ago.

Then nothing happened, because few people were really interested. I'm
not one of those, but if you need some help I may write to the ml and
see if they want to join you.

Or just write yourself. This is the email:
servizioemail at piratpartiet.it

Cheers,
Federico