[pp.int.general] Big Brother in NL?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Nov 19 17:23:02 CET 2009

    But the very
    existence of traffic jams shows that this "mechanism" does not work very
    well: it apparently does not deter many people still to take the car during
    rush hour.

I suspect that is because of factors that pressure many people to
drive at those times.

    And I am aware that trains are *very*
    expensive for taxpayers.

They are cheap, when you consider the way they help avoid
the disasters that will be caused by CO2 emissions,

How much of the Netherlands will be flooded if seas rise 2 meters?
If they rise 5 meters?