[pp.int.general] Big Brother in NL?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Fri Nov 20 05:13:57 CET 2009

    I recall another argument was that if all traffic shifts from vans to trains
    overnight, the railway network will be totally insufficient. Actually our
    government somehow anticipated this situation by bulding a new freight
    railway from the Rotterdam harbour in the very west of the coutry, to the
    eastern border. It is a major scantal. It is still hardly used, and it is
    estimated never to be profitable.

When petrol gets more expensive, that train track may get used more.