[pp.int.general] Pirate maillist

Mikulas.Ferjencik Mikulas.Ferjencik at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 20 17:02:09 CET 2009

Hi,

I am a member of the Czech Pirate Party in charge of the international communication.
I would like to ask if there is any sort of contact list available, which allows relatively easy comunication between respective pirate parties.
I would need a list, which looks like this:

Czech Pirate Party - Mikulas Ferjencik - mikulas.ferjencik at seznam.cz - international communication
Piratpartiet (Sweden)-              name -                             email                          - position
Piraten Partei (Germany) ...

if this sort of resource does not exist, I would like to create one.

so if you are a person responsible for international communication in your pirate party, email me please or respond to this post right here.

Thank you very much

Mikulas Ferjencik