[pp.int.general] About TELECOM statement.

aloa5 piratenpartei at t-online.de
Thu Nov 26 07:18:24 CET 2009

Hello,

I´d left my point of view at Engströms blog here:
http://christianengstrom.wordpress.com/2009/11/05/telecom-package-final-agreed-text/
starting with #125 and following.

It based on some consultations e.g. of lawyers. One of the sites/lawyers
is an austrian wich explained a bit more his point of view because of my
intervention.

I´d like to show you this because its really near truth:
(google-translation works for this I think; if not ask me please):

http://translate.google.de/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Flehofer.at%2Fblog%2F2009%2F11%2Fnochmals-zur-neuen-internet-freiheit.html&sl=de&tl=en

Perhaps fact: a milestone for parliament - but the civil rights were
more lost or even are not affected.

I would (from here in Germany) have prefered a "no", indeed. And after
researches I am irritated. Does the Green Fraction (or even Reding) in
EP does not have lawyers (or any platforms) they can ask before?

Regards
Otmar
(alias aloa5)